Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rain, rain, go away

Rain, Rain, Go Away! Come again another Day!

Here in central Pennsylvania, everyone has been bombarded with rain. There is flooding in places that I remember from my childhood, there is flooding on roads we travel everyday, there is just too much rain with no where to go. We have stayed inside and keep a silent wish that our home didn't see flooding. This is the only time that living near the water is not beautiful :(

 It came close, but we have been fortunate. I can't say the same for so many others. If I could, I would send well wishes, a bit of something to eat, and a ray of sunshine. I sure hope all of these things come to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!