Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hero




As a mom not every day is easy. Someday's you have appointments to run to, things that need to cleaned and dishes that never seem to end. It makes for very unhappy people, myself included.

But there is also days where you can become a Hero! It's amazing how a small item from mom can turn a frown upside down.
This week I took some time to do some sewing for my special one. I bought this Lightning McQueen fabric as soon as I seen the tutorial for the pillowcase at http://http://twiddletails.blogspot.com/2010/05/pillowcases-pillowcases.html. But the reality is that it came home to be washed and then it sat and waited for me. While the wait lasted long enough, this was the day to make pillowcases and once I got started there was no stopping. I could just go on and on about the tutorial and the ease of it. But the important part is that I brought a smile to my loved one today. May the dishes and chores wait while you spend time with a loved one. I'm off to go read a bed time story.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, and so true! I also live by the motto that dishes can wait (you should see my messy house....).

    ReplyDelete

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!