Monday, August 2, 2010

dig in

Digging in and getting started is always the hardest part for me. But once I'm started look out...



















Around here it has been the dog days of summer. HOT, HOT, HOT! The last thing on my mind was going out to weed at anytime of the day. My lack of intrest shows. For the one flower bed looked more like a jungle than anything else.




Today was the day for weeding. As I was working along to remove all of the weeds, it felt more like a game of I spy. For I found ...













I'm not sure if anyone else around here noticed that the bed is a bit more cleared. But I know that it's been done. And I feel all the better for getting it done. Well, maybe not done...better!





I have gone to clean up and left my mess to my composting friends, they love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!