Saturday, November 6, 2010

Spring ahead, Fall behind

Spring ahead, Fall behind ...is the little ryhme I was taught in order to make sense of daylight savings time. But tonight it's ending for the year, so we set our clocks back an hour. But I really don't need the clock to remind me to fall behind.

(photo is from google images. Thankyou!)

I allready feel this way. I have seen what I have on my "To Do List". There is the laundry,dishes, running for bowling practice, dinner to be made, I have papers to write, items I want to make for the upcoming holiday, and the list could just go on. I sure you have something like this. I feel like the clock up above. For everyone thing that I seem to cross off, there is one more added. I really want to spend some time being creative. It helps me to feel like me, and not the housekeeper, cook, bus driver, etc. I feel energized if I have some creative time to myself. Then I'm ready for anything.

So I have devised a plan. If I do some of my schoolwork,some housework,and spend some time with the family. I may have 5 min to an hour to do something creative. So I'll set my little chicken timmer and give myself a time-out! I am off to my corner.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for time outs! I'm all for them especially if it lets you get creative!

    ReplyDelete

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!