Friday, July 29, 2011

Binding

I'm not quite sure why I always think of summer as relaxing. Because the reality is that it is not. I'm just as busy during the summer, except there is a daily routine.

But last evening it rained, so I didn't have to water the garden. Love that nature did it for me! That gave me the opportunity to change my attention to something more relaxing, binding. As everyone went to bed, I sat and listened to it rain. I don't believe there is anything more refreshing than the sound of rain, especially when it has been so dry.

Granted I didn't get it all done in one evening, but at least it's started. Sometimes with me, that is half of the battle.

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those people who loves stitching bindings. :) Like you I find it relaxing to just stitch and not think at all. It's a small blessing that can be large in terms of the payback of serenity I get. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!