Saturday, February 26, 2011

Goodbye & Pass it Forward

Did you ever have weeks that never seem to end? Where things just seem so overwhelming.
I have had my fair share, and this week has been no different. As we had to say goodbye to a family pet.I think we all seen it coming, but this one took it the hardest. After all it was his best buddy.

****
So I was completely taken back when something special arrived in the mail. It was a gift from Linda at Stray Stitches. Back in September I told her that I would participate in a Pass it Forward.

On my end of the bargain I didn't really have any takers, officially. But I still tried my best to pass it forward to someone who might need it. Blog or no blog, sometimes it is great just to give a gift to someone just because you can.

This has brightened my week. It's beautiful. Also all the pink makes it absolutely mine.

Linda, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!