Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A bit of progress

Here we are close to the end of January. I really don't have much to show, I haven't had the chance to do allot of reading this week. As we have been trying to get back into routine with everyone being out sick at some point. Then throw in some snow days and errands. But this is the one bit of progress for the week. It is coming together nicely.  Except for my mistakes. I suppose one must make a mistake in order to learn. So this has been quite a learning experience!

Lesson 1: Don't try knitting at the end of the day when your concentration is wavering between knitting and sleeping. Have you ever experienced this?

Today I am linking up with Ginny.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've had to undo but I agree, it's probably part of the learning experience. I will take to heart your lesson 1 (except that it won't be knitting but sewing, quilting, etc.) I have trouble giving up on the day even when I'm tired. The pattern you're working on is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!