Saturday, January 12, 2013

Easy Street Mystery Quilt

First I want to say a huge Thank you to Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville, for without her this mystery and all of the fun with it just wouldn't be possible.

Second I want to say Thank you! to all of the other mystery quilt participants and followers. All of your comments have made my heart swell. Your always so stinking sweet. If you were candy, you would rot my teeth out.

As for the details on this quilt. It really was as easy as the name. The hard part in accomplishing this for me was the cold that got in my way. This quilt completion is like a burst of spring, in the middle of a cold dreary January. Or at least the promise of it's return.

To see all of the wonderful quilts made through this mystery, please visit Easy Street Mystery Quilt Link Up

6 comments:

  1. very nice, your fabrics are great! hate that you had to sew through a cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great with those happy colours and the plain background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some pretty prints in there. Well done for completing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so Scrap happy! I love the brightness and good job on keeping the background plain. It really makes your patterns POP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such happy colors--very nice finish. I do think your consistent background defines the pieced pattern very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Charity, I enjoy your blog and have given you the Liebster Blog Award. You can learn more about it at http://joyforgrace.blogspot.com/2013/01/surprise-liebster-award.html. (I hope you accept awards!)

    ReplyDelete

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!