Monday, July 8, 2013

Just another... Monday!

We are coming off a long holiday weekend here. One where we tried to cram everything in. By everything I mean: we power washed and stained most of the decks. We went to the pool and drive-in movies.

Now returning to the normal routine is a bit of a pain and a bit of relief from the work we have done. Over the week I was able to sit a few times to work on my hexagon quilt. I didn't get as far as I hoped I would. But it is progress none the less.

Stats: In order to finish the star I need 7 more hexagons!!!! Excitement!

I think I am at the point where I can say this is addicting. I want to do so many more! Too bad I wasn't able to use this to get out of all the chores we did.

5 comments:

  1. Just lovely. Those hexagons look so tiny. So pretty too.

    Visiting from Jessica's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving looking at all the hexagon stars- I might have to get some when I finish with my diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love your graph-paper plan in the previous post - really lovely design! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see stars and circles already. Can't wait till you get to the diamonds...

    ReplyDelete

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!