Sunday, January 30, 2011

Help ???

I was passed this. My first reaction was excitement. :) But after coming home, I'm starting to worry. After all this was someone else's vision. Who's, I don't know?

The fabric looks as if it was someone's shirt(s), including a stain or two on the front. But the stars look beautiful. So do I add a larger border on the sides? Right now it's about 61 inches square. All I know is that I want to hand quilt it besides that I don't know. So I'm looking for suggestions from you, from the next door neighbor, really anyone. I would love to hear what you have to say. What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. I think a border would look very nice if you could find a similar fabric to the sashing with maybe a double smaller inner border with one in the grey/blue and one in the pink tone.

    ReplyDelete

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!