Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whew

We have been a little tired from all of the holiday activities, baking, eating, traveling, birthday, ______. Not to mention all the things I threw in there because for once we had time.


Now we are heading back into routine. All of the holiday garb is once again put away. I get so much more accomplished under a routine schedule than I do with large amounts of free time. Not that I don't sometimes need a break, but I'm more productive with my time under a routine.


With that in mind I'll go back to my hst for the rollroll cotton ball. I'm only about half way through. Did you know there are 600? Then you make them into 120 strips. I suppose it's good to have an ongoing project. You'll know where to find me, at least for an hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know that you have stopped by. All of your comments brighten my day!